Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Unencrypted Connection warning problems - anyone had this? 

MandS

Total Posts:  27
Columbia, SC

I have a problem with my store. It occurs when a user is logged in an decides to go browsing around and look for products. It’s important to note that Magento has set all URLs to HTTPS. When the user selects a product from the store and clicks “add to cart” FireFox pops up a warning saying :

“Although this page is encrypted, the information you have entered is to be sent over an unencrypted connection and could easily be read by a third party.

Are you sure you want to continue sending this information?”

If you click OK, you’re taken to the cart page as usual and nothing else is wrong. The difference is the cart page is HTTP, not HTTPS.

This only occurs when someone is logged in and browses the site with all the URLs as HTTPS.

Anyone have any idea what this is happening, I’m stumped!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community