Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Checkout warnings

ceiboss

Total Posts:  15

I’m getting the following warning messages when I use secure checkout (authorize.net).  Everything does process correctly and I received my test email saying the payment processed.  I need to resolve this before I open my cart to the rest of the world.  When I click continue after entering the bill to address, I get the following on the right bar that stays there for the duration of the checkout.  I am able to continue the checkout, but it’s an ugly thing to see when you’re giving out your credit card number.  Any ideas?

Warning: include(Mage/Directory/Model/Mysql4/Country/Format.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in

/var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php on line 73
Trace:
#0 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php(73): mageCoreErrorHandler(2,

‘include(Mage/Di...’, ‘/var/www/domain...’, 73, Array)
#1 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php(73): __autoload()
#2 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(720):

__autoload(’Mage_Directory_...’)
#3 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(763):

Mage_Core_Model_Config->getModelInstance(’Mage_Directory_...’)
#4 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/Mage.php(342):

Mage_Core_Model_Config->getResourceModelInstance(’directory_mysql...’, Array)
#5 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/Mage.php(356): Mage::getResourceModel(’directory/count...’, Array)
#6 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Abstract.php(123):

Mage::getResourceSingleton(’directory/count...’, Array)
#7 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Abstract.php(191):

Mage_Core_Model_Abstract->_getResource(’directory/count...’)
#8 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Abstract.php(196):

Mage_Core_Model_Abstract->getResourceCollection()
#9 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Directory/Model/Country.php(113):

Mage_Core_Model_Abstract->getCollection()
#10 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Directory/Model/Country.php(133):

Mage_Directory_Model_Country->getFormats()
#11 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Customer/Block/Address/Renderer/Default.php(68):

Mage_Directory_Model_Country->getFormat()
#12 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Customer/Block/Address/Renderer/Default.php(94):

Mage_Customer_Block_Address_Renderer_Default->getFormat(’html’)
#13 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Customer/Model/Address/Abstract.php(300):

Mage_Customer_Block_Address_Renderer_Default->render(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Quote_Address))

/var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/design/frontend/default/default/template/checkout/onepage/progress.phtml(35):

Mage_Customer_Model_Address_Abstract->format(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Quote_Address))
#15 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(144):

include(’/var/www/domain...’)
#16 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(176):

Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView(’html’)
#17 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(193):

Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView(’frontend/defaul...’)
#18 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(643):

Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#19 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(515):

Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#20 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(326):

Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput()
#21 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/controllers/OnepageController.php(148):

Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout()
#22 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(349):

Mage_Checkout_OnepageController->progressAction()
#23 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(163):

Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch()
#24 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(174):

Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(’progress’)
#25 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/Mage.php(447):

Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#26 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/index.php(52): Mage::run()

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ceiboss

With fresh eyes I was looking at this morning and found the problem....next will be trying to figure out how to FIX the problem.  It is looking for files in “/doc/......”.  Everything in my installation is under “/cart/....” so I’m assuming that it should be looking in “/cart/doc/....”.  I’ll do some digging in a bit.  If anybody can give me some direction to help, I’d appreciate it.

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

ceiboss

I’ve found through my hosting company that for some reason the “checkout” directory isn’t there and that is where it is looking for files.  I’m running 1.1.6 with Authorize.net and SSL (from my hosting company).

Can anybody point me to where I can get the missing files (directory)?

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

ceiboss

I haven’t tried what you are doing, but I’ve been working with Magento for a while and it pretty much comes down to them wanting $500 to resolve any problem that somebody in the community can’t fix for you.  I’m having a problem with checkout when I get to the shipping section, I’m getting warnings that it can’t find a directory, etc.  I’ve contacted myhosting who said it was a magento problem (which I can understand).  I went to a magento “consultant” who suggested I reinstall...which I did and had no affect.  So I contact Magento and they were very indignant when I suggested they may have a bug in their software.  They suggested that I buy support for $500 to resolve the problem.

I don’t mind paying for support, but I can’t justify paying when I’m not doing

I can’t justify paying that for something I think should work out of the box....it’s not like I’m doing anything custom.  I just filled in the blanks and started testing.

Good luck.  I think I’m going somewhere else. Scott

Magento Community
Magento Community

Crucial
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  770
Phoenix, AZ

ceiboss - 13 November 2008 06:34 AM

Can anybody point me to where I can get the missing files (directory)?

http://svn.magentocommerce.com/source/branches/1.1-trunk/

You could also just download the 1.1.6 ZIP file for Magento:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/downloads/assets/1.1.6/magento-1.1.6.zip

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community