Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

sales Order tables Help! 

Mr Dash

Total Posts:  49

I’m Trying to Build report of orders , including items purchased Customer name and address ,
Can some one please tel me what tables should be using and what there relationships should be ie Keys a nd Forienkeys,

I have been looking at the sales_flat_order and sales_orders tables but i cant seem to figure out the correct relationships.

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Mr Dash

Any Help would be Most appreciated

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mr Dash

Am i asking the question int he right forum? I ask cause I have had no repose even from the devs or any one.

All i need is a quick list of the tables and description of relevant fields. I have looked at back end and there are several types ofSlaes_order tables, I need to generate orders and invoices print out Crystal reports of this system data.

Please Please Please HELP!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community