Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

.html category links no longer working!??! 

worldclique

Total Posts:  24

Hi everyone!

I had something very strange just happen (stop working). My .html links (url key) are no longer working… referring to when I click on a link to one of my categories it takes me to the url key assigned, which is displayed as a .html page.

Example: Clicking on Epson will take me to www.mydomain.com/epson.html

This was working just fine until a couple of days ago.

Now when I click on one of my category links (which on hover shows is still there in the status bar of Firefox) it takes me to something like…

www.mydomain.com/index.php/catalog/category/view/id/10

I have no idea what happened to make this change. I have been working on implementing a new extension - (http://ecommercesoftwaresolutionsonline.com/product-attribute-filter-module.html - with no db modifications required). Since then this problem has started. I have reverted all of my files to their original states but still the issue is there. I have tried flushing the cache, cache storage, refreshing config, layouts and blocks html output… nada

Any and all help with this is greatly appreciated!!!

-J

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

worldclique

Anyone??

Any ideas?

:(

Magento Community
Magento Community

worldclique

Another note is that the pager is not working anymore. When I click ‘next’ or a number of a page it does nothing… just sits on that first page…

index.php/catalog/category/view/id/10/

arrhh

Magento Community
Magento Community

worldclique

Nevermind… I figured it out. I forgot that I was experimenting with the Google API for Google Base. This was the culprit that caused all of my problems.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community