Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

One product different prices based on attributes

cinas

Total Posts:  1

Hello everyone,

I’m setting up a posters shop online and I have a problem. Let say two sizes (100x100 and 150x150) of each image and two qualities (LQ, HQ).

What I would like to have is a particular price for each available configuration:
100x100 LQ : 10$
100x100 HQ: 15$
150x150 LQ: 20$
150x150 HQ: 25$

And if I add new image available to print, set available sizes and qualities (not all are always available), the prices are counted automatically.

For example, after doing the configuration, I add a new image ‘New York’ and check that it can be printed in LQ, in 100x100 and 150x150 sizes what gives me a two drop-down menus at the front end - one with quality with one value LQ, and second with size with two values mentioned above. Changing values changes the price.

It;s very convenient for me as the sizes and qualities combination setup once stays almost forever.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jhidesign

Total Posts:  23

Hi,

I don’t know if you have seen this, this might be what you are looking for?

Edit Product > CUSTOM OPTIONS
There you can play around with different options, add you own sizes and prices to go with that option.

This might help you reach your goal.

Jay

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community