Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Get page not found on HTTPS pages

bretjg

Total Posts:  40
Denver

Hi,

Working on a 1.4 site and have moved it from shared hosting with 1&1;to dedicated VPS on 1&1;. The site had an SSL cert issued for a domain with www and the previous server. After moving the site the client had the SSL re-issued for a non www domain and the new server.

When I enable https in magento and navigate to a secure page (e.g. from cart to checkout) I am getting a blank not found page.

Anyone have thoughts as to what I should look into? I am assuming there is some server configuration that is not enabled or??

Thanks!
Bret

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

SimpleHelixcom
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  906
Huntsville, AL

Hello,

Some control panels and hosting setups have a private web root that usually needs to be symbolically linked to your public web root so that HTTPS functions off the same content as HTTP. I would recommend contacting your host to make sure it’s set up in such a way.

Hope this helps!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community