Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Upgraded to 1.5 and order status will not change

purechemicals

Total Posts:  23

Has anyone had either the custom status module withing Magento working, or even just their basic statuses working yet?

Even when i invoice or ship an order it will not change.

I am really finding 1.5 too buggy and starting to think it should not have been released.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

purechemicals

Total Posts:  23

purechemicals - 09 March 2011 12:24 AM

Has anyone had either the custom status module withing Magento working, or even just their basic statuses working yet?

Even when i invoice or ship an order it will not change.

I am really finding 1.5 too buggy and starting to think it should not have been released.

Has anyone had this working yet?

I don’t think it’s too much for us to ask that we can chose when and what we change the status to. Not everyone runs their business like Magento expects them to.

Magento Community
Magento Community

jazpur

Total Posts:  16

Hi,

I’ve just upgraded to 1.5 on test environment and I’m also having problems with the order statuses.
I’ll try to figure things out, maybe i’ll downgrade to 1.4.2.
Did you find anything in the mean time ?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community