- Steve Field
Total Posts: 27
This is what’s strange - I didn’t start and stop the process. It was a working 220.127.116.11 installation (dev version, so not getting hit by anyone but me), the same as the other one I successfully upgraded. I even re-instated the 18.104.22.168 db & doc root, then ran the whole thing again and same problem (cleared cache first of course).
I just extracted the 1.5 files, hit the site so the upgrades would run & immediately got these create table errors, some for tables which existed pre 22.214.171.124. And of course after the process of commenting out the stuff in around 11 setup files, got to the FindFeed one. This is new, so clearly that setup script tried to run twice.
Get what you’re saying about dropping the tables or adding IF NOT EXISTS....but these are Magento core module files which I clearly shouldn’t have to touch, so would like to find the cause rather than do a workaround.
FYI, I ended up just commenting out everything that errored & the site did function and reported as upgraded, but then was unable to add anything to the cart, so clearly something’s not right.
Anyway, I’m guessing this may be something unique to this particular installation, considering the other upgrade went fine, so will plug away till I work out what’s going on!
Thanks for your time.