Magento Forum

Configurable product (prices, discounts, rules, etc.)

huulbaek

Total Posts:  60

Hi ppl,

Most of my products are configurable with virtual products as the base of the attributes. Prices in catalog are ex VAT but shown incl VAT in the shop. Everything works smoothly except a few glitches…

1. When choosing an attribute when ordering the price (for example +120,00 DKK) is shown excl. VAT which is confusing for the customer. After the choice is made the price is shown correctly including VAT. Why, oh, why?

2. As shown in the screenshot there are two attributes. The first selection works fine. However, the next selection is supposed to give a discount of 30% of the price. However, it only gives 30% (and that is ex. VAT mind you, even though I have selected not to do this in tax setup) on the base price and not on the price that is current after selection of first attribute.

3. I figured, ok, that doesn’t work so I will just mage a cart rule to give 30% based on the SKU. That doesn’t seem to work either, as the SKU is probably not the real child SKU or something…

Help! wink

Image Attachments
magento_1.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

huulbaek

Total Posts:  60

Anyone? Anyone at all? I don’t understand if I am the only one facing these problems…

-Thomas

Magento Community
Magento Community

DDMAN

Total Posts:  179

I have trying to apply catalog price rules on virtual products and when I go to create a condition on the rule by sku none of my virtual products are listed?

Why is that?  Can virtual products not have catalog price rules applied to them?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community