Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Payment Success Redirect

elfling
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  901

So switching to get away from Sagepay to Secure Trading.

However the redirect back from their website and then trying to access the success page fails because it cannot get the session.

using method

$this->_redirect('checkout/onepage/success', array('_secure'=>true));

The problem is, the URL callback from Secure Trading seems to iframe the website, rather than redirect back. Thus losing the success page because it can’t pick the session back up.

Is there a way I can redirect back to the Onepage Success page using the getBaseUrl concept to break out of the damn frame.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

elfling
Enthusiast

Meh, problem solved. Once again without anyones input. lol.

Just set it up so that it redirected to a block and from there the form in the block would refresh and redirect back to the success page.

Problem solved.

Magento Community
Magento Community

gavh

Total Posts:  26

Hi,
I’m trying to integrate the payment pages which I’ve downloaded from ST.. Do you have a better version than theirs because in the admin it is asking for a return URL and failure URL but when I put in the proper ones from the text file provided by ST, I get an error saying the value needs to be a numeric integer?

I also need the order status to processing ONLY when the success callback is made, have you managed to do this?

Regards

Gav

Magento Community
Magento Community

elfling
Enthusiast

The url’s need to pertain to the .txt file that you upload to ST

So it will be

CallbackURL = 1
FailureURL = 1

Magento Community
Magento Community

tomharding

Total Posts:  63

Hey guys,

Having a similar(ish) problem....

We’re trying to integrate Secure Trading’s module with Magento 1.5.1.0. We’ve provided them a success URL (http://www.site.co.uk/Securetrading/standard/success/) but they’re absolutely adamant that the URL on their documentation is correct (Securetrading/payment-successful).

With their version installed, it doesn’t work. I try visiting the url I provided them (without actually putting an order through) and it sends me to a page with a notice saying “Your payment has been successfully processed. Please click here if you are not redirected automatically.” which leads me to believe that it’s the correct one.

Has anyone had this issue? I just want to know if there’s a way without actually them having to change the address.

Ta

Magento Community
Magento Community

elfling
Enthusiast

Their module is balls.

Try my modified version.

File Attachments
Secure Trading Magento Module.zip  (File Size: 34KB - Downloads: 109)

Magento Community
Magento Community

to8gal

Total Posts:  5

HEllo,

I have a similar issue…

no success page after confirming order…

do you have a smart solution?

where should I put the line dough for example?

thanks

L

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community