Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Show same item with different colors underneath the item

pzirkind

Total Posts:  1

hi,

i’m new to magento and was wondering if someone can help me.
i have a product that comes in multiple colors, but if i set it up as a configurable product it just gives the user the option of choosing a different color (but doesn’t show an image to him/her)

what i would like to do is have the other colors appear underneath just like up sells would (the same design)
if anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

chadjmorgan

Total Posts:  252
Michigan

pzirkind - 03 March 2011 11:32 AM

hi,

i’m new to magento and was wondering if someone can help me.
i have a product that comes in multiple colors, but if i set it up as a configurable product it just gives the user the option of choosing a different color (but doesn’t show an image to him/her)

what i would like to do is have the other colors appear underneath just like up sells would (the same design)
if anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it

you could use my auto swatches plus extension to do this. you can try it out here - http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/chadjmorgan/extension/5048/automatic_color_swatches_plus

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community