Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Add a Cause/Charity to onepage checkout? 

mjac2007

Total Posts:  9

I am looking to donate a percentage of all sales to 2 great causes. Since I have some very personal reasons to add these to my store, I would appreciate any help someone can offer.
I seen some extensions but I just want to add the information to the onepage checkout so it can notify me which Cause/charity they chose and they will see something like:

Please choose a Cause that you would like *Store Name* to donate to:  (or)
*Store Name* will donate 10% of your purchase to:
0 Breast Cancer Susan Komen Foundation
0 National Multiple Sclerosis Society

Im a little stumped so if someone can help that would be great.
I am running community version of magento 1.4.1

Thank you so much for any input.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Dakshika

Total Posts:  13
Maharagama

i’m also trying to do same thing… i found some tuto.. http://www.fontis.com.au/blog/magento/adding-step-onepage-checkout but still not get success… have a look

Magento Community
Magento Community

mfreelancer

Total Posts:  2

Actually it is not hard to do. It is just additional attribute in sales module. Try searching “checkout sales attribute” or “checkout new step”.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community