Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Different Email Notifications for Admin & Customer

Twin Signals

Total Posts:  12

Such is the wealth of information on this site, that I’ve never had to post before. I’ve looked hard but can’t find a solution or possible the right search term.

My Problem:-

I want to be able to see my atribute (part number) on our admin email notification, but don’t want the customer to see this.

I know how to add the {partno} to my email, but only the email that sends to both customer and admin, is there anyway that we can send slightly differing notifications?

Rich

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

AITOC
Guru

Total Posts:  618
US

Hi,

Please take a look at our Admin Email Notifications extension. It only sends out notifications to admin.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Twin Signals

Total Posts:  12

Will it solve my problem as described? $49 seems like a worthwhile punt if this is the case!

Magento Community
Magento Community

AITOC
Guru

Total Posts:  618
US

Hi,
Just spoke with our development team, they say the extension would require some customization to work as you described. Sorry for misguiding you. If you’d like, you can request a quote from sales(at)aitoc.com.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community