You can’t export checked rows in any grid after a “checked=yes” filter is applied, but you CAN export all unchecked rows with a “checked=no” filter.
I’m using Magento ver 1.1.6, but bug present in 1.1.4 as well. The test was run on a clean 1.1.6 installation.
Suspected problem location: core/Mage/Adminhtml/ ... [controller or Block] ... /Widget/Grid .. etc.
To recreate bug:
1. go to customer Manage Customers in in admin.
2. Check off a few customers.
3. Filter “yes” for checked values.
4. Use the export button to export. There should be the rows you selected, however you’ll see no rows.
5. Filter “no” for checked values.
6. Use the export button again. There should be none of the rows you’d selected in step 3, but instead you’ll see all rows.
If anyone has any comments or ideas, I’d be happy to hear.