Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Speedster cant see new css content

kamilborkowski

Total Posts:  54

I was starting to use WinSCP ftp client to upload edited files on server. Good point of this program is that he has auto-aupload on save file so I dont have to do it. Bad things is, that since I started to use it, files (css) are uploaded (I\’m sure about that) but not minified, so nothings change on my site.

How can I fix it? (dont say me to use other FTP client - on FileZilla all is working great, but it hasn\’t auto-upload feature, it ask for upload :( )

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

FOOMAN
Guru

Total Posts:  669
Auckland, New Zealand

not sure how the type of ftp client is related to speedster… but after (auto)uploading have you tried refreshing your Magento cache (block_html)?

Magento Community
Magento Community

kamilborkowski

Total Posts:  54

Yes, I was trying refresh cache’s. Nothing’s changed. Only first upload on my work day is respected, any other is not changing anything and in the source code I can still see old version of my styles.css file.

EDIT:
Got it ! WinSCP has option to “save modification date” (something like that), when I unchecked it - all works. I guess Speedster cache files based on modification date. That was the reason.

Thanks for trying to help me Fooman smile
Problem solved

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community