Magento Forum

Free Gift when Customer spends certain amount

CQ Website Design

Total Posts:  195

Basically I want to be able to add a product to the cart if the customers shopping cart adds up to a certain amount. Can this be done or doesnt anyone know any solutions out there?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Magento Exchange

Total Posts:  33

We are building an extension for your requirement, soon will let you know once released.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3769

CQ Website Design - 01 March 2011 11:40 AM

Basically I want to be able to add a product to the cart if the customers shopping cart adds up to a certain amount. Can this be done or doesnt anyone know any solutions out there?

The perfect solution for adding free gifts or promotional products to the cart is Auto Add Promo Items.  Have you already tried it?

Magento Community
Magento Community

i95_Dev

Total Posts:  19
Washington, DC

i95DevGift- product extension allows you to give promotional gifts . Admin can create a specified amount and if the total purchase by the customer is greater than that amount i95DevGift product automatically displays “Free Product” .For Example, if admin specify amount as $15.This extension automatically displays “Free Product” when the order amount is greater than $15.Similary it can be created for any amount . It also allows admin to display type of gifts.
Our store here https://store.i95dev.com/i95dev-gift-product.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

sukk1e

Total Posts:  28

i95Dev - 20 October 2011 11:01 PM

i95DevGift- product extension allows you to give promotional gifts . Admin can create a specified amount and if the total purchase by the customer is greater than that amount i95DevGift product automatically displays “Free Product” .For Example, if admin specify amount as $15.This extension automatically displays “Free Product” when the order amount is greater than $15.Similary it can be created for any amount . It also allows admin to display type of gifts.
Our store here https://store.i95dev.com/i95dev-gift-product.html

Is this also possible to customize it to have 5 different gifts?
Because I have 5 different price ranges.

Magento Community
Magento Community

sukk1e

Total Posts:  28

Nevermind. I see that the Amasty extension can do this perfectly with more possibilities.

Magento Community
Magento Community

vovcheg

Total Posts:  6

Another option is simple free gifts magento extension . Connect link

Magento Community
Magento Community

MageWorld

Total Posts:  135
USA / Vietnam

CQ Website Design - 01 March 2011 11:40 AM

We offer Free Gift extension that exactly fit with your need. Free Gift offers an effective promotion way which allow you to give customers free gift for specific product or whole order.  The extension supports flexible rules on catalog and shopping cart with many useful options.
Please review extension in detail on Free gifts and live demo page.

Feel free to post us a question via contact form or discussion tab on the product page.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community