Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Table Rate

wcillekens

Total Posts:  2

I’d like to be able to configure shipping methods/costs according to provinces/areas/zones/neighborhoods within a certain country as opposed to only being able to select from a list of countries.

Perhaps allowing the countries table/list to be replaced by an editable list of shipping destinations each with their own fixed price.

This is necessary in countries like Argentina with quite a complicated region/zone/neighborhood structure and deliveries often made via couriers and regular post.

Thank you.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

doug1

Total Posts:  22

Thanks for your interest in Magento Go.

I think the Table Rate Shipping Method will address your needs.

Please see this knowledge base article: http://www.magentocommerce.com/go/support/kb/entry/name/configuring-table-rate-shipping-method

Magento Community
Magento Community

wcillekens

Total Posts:  2

I was unable to reply to my previous post (no reply button?).

Thank you for the link, I read through and attempted to implement it but it is still restricted to using countries, states and postal codes and I can’t find a way to change this. The only accepted country for using states/regions seems to be the US as well. Is there a way to add viable user-definable State/Regions for a specific country?

Thank you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

doug1

Total Posts:  22

Hi -

were you using the ISO-3166 region abreviation?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community