Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Add Another Product

jrochman

Total Posts:  24

I am trying to add another product but am unable to locate it in my store after it has been added in the admin.  As you can see from attached screen capture, I added “Another Product.” However, if I search for “Another” it returns no results.  Searching for “Simple” returns the simple product.  If I go to http://www.cmssandbox.com/magento141/magento/checkout/cart/add/product/136/, then the “Simple Product” gets added to the cart, however if I go to http://www.cmssandbox.com/magento141/magento/checkout/cart/add/product/137/, it says the product does not exist?  What am I doing wrong, it has to be something simple.

Image Attachments
magento-screen-cap.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

YoavKutner
Guru

Total Posts:  491

jrochman - let me know if you can PM me a temporary admin login so that I can take a look.

Thanks

yoav

Magento Community
Magento Community

YoavKutner
Guru

Total Posts:  491

Thanks for the PM - I found the issue. The ‘Maximum quantity allowed in shopping cart’ was set to 0. So no items were allowed to be added to the shopping cart. i changed it to 100 and it works fine now.

thanks

yoav

Image Attachments
cart_qty.jpg

Magento Community
Magento Community

jrochman

Total Posts:  24

Thanks, that did the trick.  As an aside, I think that when I duplicate a product, only unique fields should be reset to the default state.  All others should duplicate in my mind.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community