Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Google Analytics

slateboxadm

Total Posts:  2

I want to add Google Analytics to my php pages, but I can’t seem where to add the following line to each template page immediately after the opening <body> tag or how to even upload my PHP file.

<?php include_once("analyticstracking.php"?>

Can anyone be of assistance? My knowledge of Magento is somewhat limited so far. smile

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

slateboxadm

Total Posts:  2

I want to add Google Analytics to my php pages, but I can’t seem where to add the following line to each template page immediately after the opening <body> tag or how to even upload my PHP file.

<?php include_once("analyticstracking.php"?>

Can anyone be of assistance? My knowledge of Magento is somewhat limited so far. smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

doug1

Total Posts:  22

To enable Google Analytics, you can go to System -> Configuration -> Sales -> Google API.  There is a Google Analytics section.

For more information, please see page 232 of the user guide.

Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community