Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

WordPress Integration

derekberndt

Total Posts:  1

I’ll start off by saying that I have very limited experience working with Magento. I’m currently evaluating Magento Go and I’m trying to find information on how I would go about integrating a WordPress blog into my Magento Go store. If I’m not mistaken, with the other versions of Magento, you would install an extension from MagentoConnect to achieve this integration. How would I do this in Magento Go?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

beriberikix

Total Posts:  4

A simple solution would be to add a link to your Wordpress blog hosted on Wordpress.com or another hosting provider, like GoDaddy. Links can be added into your design in many ways. You can find more information in our Knowledge Base.

You can also include a blog into a CMS Page as an RSS feed or an iFrame.

Hope that helps.

./BBK

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community