Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Paypal Express Checkout . Error Message. 

nicedayvince

Total Posts:  56

Well it seems I got the PayPal Express Checkout to work just fine except for one thing. When I tried placing a test order I got the following error message after the final order confirmation. Which is odd because Paypal captured the payment, and the customer and store received their email notifications. The only thing I can think of that would cause this is possibly because I used my credit card which is the same name and credit card as on my paypal account, and also I used my email address as the customer email which is also registered as a secondary email address on the paypal account. So maybe it doesnt want to pay FROM me TO me. ???

I suppose I should try placing another test order with someone elses credit card and email address. But other then that, can anyone explain this error message?

---------------------
This payment cannot be processed using your PayPal account at this time.

Return to Gem Valley Marketing
PayPal

At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to Gem V
-----------------

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

omajun

Total Posts:  12

I had the same problem in the past. you can solve it with the link below

http://icebergcommerce.com/software/blog/iss/article/magento-paypal-express-bug/#comments

Magento Community
Magento Community

nicedayvince

Total Posts:  56

For Magento ver. 1.4.2.0. and later (incouding 1.5.0.1 and up...) the fix is right here:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/bug-tracking/issue/?issue=9894

Magento Community
Magento Community

albertjooger

Total Posts:  10

You should contact with the help centre instead of share here because when you call the paypal centre he will guide you much better than some irrelevant person.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community