Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Customers who viewed this also viewed …

ben9

Total Posts:  1

Does anyone know if it is possible to implement this in Magento, I can’t seem to find any info on it or any modules. We’re looking for something similar to how it works on Amazon, it seems a really useful way of getting the customers to create related products for you just by browsing the site. If anyone knows of an extension or how to implement this, any help would be very much appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

AITOC
Guru

Total Posts:  618
US

Hi,

Please take a look at Customers Who Purchased extension, it might be the solution you need.

Magento Community
Magento Community

jmjo

Total Posts:  1

Thanks for you response, however the module you suggest is not for product views, it is only for purchases which is not really appropriate for us as most of our orders are for one item only. Does anybody know if this is actually possible in Magento? I’m starting to fear it isn’t

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

jmjo - 28 February 2011 04:21 AM

Does anybody know if this is actually possible in Magento? I’m starting to fear it isn’t

It is possible with a new Customers Also Viewed extension.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community