Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

FedEx not doing a thing (Solved! - see third post)

akicks

Total Posts:  3

New install and I’m trying to get FedEx to work. All I get is “Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time.”

I saw a post about turning on logging and then modifying a certain page, but the promised log files never appear.

If someone has some magic solution to getting this working I’d be grateful. Barring that, can someone answer a few simple questions?

What exactly should go in the Account ID field? I’ve seen references to getting a developer key, and I’ve seen other people indicate that they just entered in their regular FedEx account. Do I need anything more than just my regular FedEx account? Does anything need to be done on he FedEx side assuming a regular active account?

Is there any way to get some sort of useful data as to what is failing? There could be 50 things wrong. I feel like I’ve tried every possibility, but I obviously haven’t.

What is the Debug option at the bottom of the FedEx config page supposed to do?

When I am testing, is just going back to the billing page and hitting submit again enough to see if any changes I’ve made worked, or do I have to do something more serious like closing the browser and starting over again?

Thanks for any help.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

akicks

bump. Anyone? If someone could just answer what the Account ID is exactly I would appreciate it! I’ve seen contradictory information.

Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

akicks

Fixed it by doing the following:

Went to /app/code/core/Mage/Usa/Model/Shipping/Carrier/Fedex.php

Line 420 is this:
$responseBody = curl_exec($ch);

Just below that line, I added this:
echo $responseBody;

That printed out the response from FedEx. It breaks everything else, but I got the info I needed. In my case, it turned out that the on product I put in the cart to test get skipped when I was entering weights. I could have choose any of the other 40 products and it would have worked fine. Hours and hours ago.

To answer my own other question, Account ID can simply be an active FedEx account. There is no need (at least for this basic functionality) to get a developer key or anything else.

Magento Community
Magento Community

D.Lucian

Total Posts:  1

Hello there,

I get the same error on my site \"Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time\” on FedEx.
And I have no Idea what to do .
I have all the data from fedex.
The Gateway URL is this : https://gateway.fedex.com/GatewayDC
I have tried everything and can\’t seem to make it work.

Please give me a hand!
Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

peteryen

Total Posts:  2

should double check if the server can resolve that domain too.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community