Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Place order javascript error “there was an error processing your order “

bdemont

Total Posts:  17

Hi,

i have just transfer my magento on a new server, after i decide to install the Paybox module, but after that i have this bug :

When I go through checkout to go and but an item and i get all the way to step 6 orderreview and press PLACE ORDER .

It says on the left “Submitting order” and then a window pops up saying “there was an error processing your order. Please contact us or try again later” and a OK toget rid of it. Then it just sits on that page. I notice that no matter what payment option I choose I have the same issue.

but in the back office the order is good, and in the Dashboard of custummer too.

Can somone direct me to what I need to look at to fix it?

My configuration is:

Magento ver. 1.1.6
i use a personal theme : www.creadhesif.com
i have upload a screenshot of my Magento Connect Manager

thank you !

Image Attachments
mcm.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

bdemont

Total Posts:  17