Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Application needed to push items to our Magento site from local SQL Server Database

SeanLoughry

Total Posts:  1

Greetings friends.  We run TAM Retail for our store’s POS system.  We previous were using Oscommerce and had a programmer write a connector to push our web-enabled products to the website.  We need the same now for Magento.  If anyone has experience pulling data from SQL Server and injecting them into Magento, or if you know someone who can, please email me at seanloughry @ yahoo.com.  I need this written quickly.

Thanks!

Sean

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Brent W Peterson

Total Posts:  3217
Minneapolis MN

Sean I do this every day, what do you want in Magento?

Magento Community
Magento Community

sboeconnect

Total Posts:  27
India

Hi,
I have seen this discussion and like to contribute in it. Our flagship product SBOeConnect (http://www.sboeconnect.com) is an integration platform between Magento and SAP Business One ERP Business Solution which in turn using SQL Server database at its back end.

So we have an experience integrating Magento MySQL Database with SQL Server Database.

If you are looking for an XML Integration between Magento and SQL Server local database, then we can continue with this project. Looking forward to hear from you.

An early response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community