Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

There has been an error processing your request. 

Donny koh

Total Posts:  1

Dear Gentleman,

i need your all advice .

i am so surprise that my website have been using for 8 months then suddenly appear “ There has been an error processing your request.”

my url :  http://www.timegalaxy.com.my

kindly advice.

looking for your prompt reply

Best Regards:  DONNY ( MALAYSIA)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

SimpleHelixcom
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  906
Huntsville, AL

Hello,

First of all, I got a warning from FireFox that your site is an attack page. Second, the error:

Cannot send headers; headers already sent in /home/timegal1/public_html/index.php, line 3

Seems to indicate a problem with index.php

Check index.php at the top and bottom for a malicious script. You’ve probably suffered a hack. In most cases we’ve found this happens due to old scripts/apps/CMSes, or files/folders set with permissions of 777 on shared hosting.

Be sure to save a copy of index.php as is so your host or someone who works on hacked sites can find the point of entry. Good luck!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community