Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Set root category problem…

dosplus

Total Posts:  23

Hi,

First of all, let me tell you that this is not a not working multisite post.

I have been running 2 site now for a while and everything was fine, and suddenly one day i get

Set root category in the category admin tab.

I see the tree on the left, both site work OK. But nothing in the middle page on the admin side (See pics.)

It is the second time that this happens for no apparent reason. Is something changing info into the DB.
Where should i look. It is not a root category issue since both root category are showing there respective products on each websites…

And no, i did not find it the first time, as it came back by itself after playing with updates and permissions.
But I could not pin point the (ROOT) cause of the problem… no to play with words…

It seems that it changes by itself.

Any help would be nice…

Image Attachments
category.gif

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

retif

Total Posts:  171
Odessa, Ukraine

you should check controller index.php/admin/catalog_category/edit/id/35/?isAjax=true which returns category config, debug it and find where and why exactly error appears, and may be post a bug report smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

dosplus

Total Posts:  23

Could explain what you are referring to… as it is not clear in the above message. Which file wheer…

I checked several location and there are no match for some of the folder in you path..

Can you described wheere please.

Thanks, Martin

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community