Magento Forum

Page 2 of 3
External Full Page Cache Settings

gordonlesti

Total Posts:  12

Can you please remove the hole content of var/cache directory. If that doesn’t help, please contact me again.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

gordonlesti

cavamondo - 10 December 2012 03:20 AM

gordonlesti - 07 December 2012 09:28 AM
I build a internal full page-cache Lesti::Fpc. It works only with Zend File-Cache and is open source. Maybe you want to try it.

The plugin works real well on a couple of sites ive got - but at on one of the sites, the plugin throws a: Mage registry key _singleton/fpc/observer” already exists error ..

please advice if possible ^^

Can you please remove the hole content of var/cache directory. If that doesn’t help, please contact me again.

Magento Community
Magento Community

cavamondo

Total Posts:  89

Ive tried clearing all cache both in app and in var/cache - i still get the: “Mage registry key “_singleton/fpc/observer” already exists” - error.

This is the frontend output error:
There has been an error processing your request
Mage registry key “_singleton/fpc/observer” already exists

Trace:
#0 /home/XXX/public_html/app/Mage.php(222): Mage::throwException(’Mage registry k...’)
#1 /home/XXX/public_html/app/Mage.php(476): Mage::register(’_singleton/fpc/...’, false)
#2 /home/XXX/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(21023): Mage::getSingleton(’fpc/observer’)
#3 /home/XXX/public_html/app/Mage.php(447): Mage_Core_Model_App->dispatchEvent(’customer_sessio...’, Array)
#4 /home/XXX/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(39610): Mage::dispatchEvent(’customer_sessio...’, Array)
#5 /home/XXX/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(23437): Mage_Customer_Model_Session->__construct(Array)
#6 /home/XXX/public_html/app/Mage.php(462): Mage_Core_Model_Config->getModelInstance(’customer/sessio...’, Array)
#7 /home/XXX/public_html/app/Mage.php(476): Mage::getModel(’customer/sessio...’, Array)
#8 /home/XXX/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Persistent_Model_Observer.php(483): Mage::getSingleton(’customer/sessio...’)
#9 /home/XXX/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(21045): Mage_Persistent_Model_Observer->checkExpirePersistentQuote(Object(Varien_Event_Observer))
#10 /home/XXX/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(21024): Mage_Core_Model_App->_callObserverMethod(Object(Mage_Persistent_Model_Observer), ‘checkExpirePers...’, Object(Varien_Event_Observer))
#11 /home/XXX/public_html/app/Mage.php(447): Mage_Core_Model_App->dispatchEvent(’controller_acti...’, Array)
#12 /home/XXX/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(13691): Mage::dispatchEvent(’controller_acti...’, Array)
#13 /home/XXX/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(14324): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->preDispatch()
#14 /home/XXX/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(13571): Mage_Core_Controller_Front_Action->preDispatch()
#15 /home/XXX/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(17927): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch(’index’)
#16 /home/XXX/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(17484): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#17 /home/XXX/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(20061): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#18 /home/XXX/public_html/app/Mage.php(683): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#19 /home/XXX/public_html/index.php(87): Mage::run(’’, ‘store’)
#20 {main}

Magento Community
Magento Community

gordonlesti

cavamondo - 10 December 2012 11:03 AM

Ive tried clearing all cache both in app and in var/cache - i still get the: “Mage registry key “_singleton/fpc/observer” already exists” - error.

This is the frontend output error:
There has been an error processing your request
Mage registry key “_singleton/fpc/observer” already exists

Trace:
#0 /home/XXX/public_html/app/Mage.php(222): Mage::throwException(’Mage registry k...’)
#1 /home/XXX/public_html/app/Mage.php(476): Mage::register(’_singleton/fpc/...’, false)
#2 /home/XXX/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(21023): Mage::getSingleton(’fpc/observer’)
#3 /home/XXX/public_html/app/Mage.php(447): Mage_Core_Model_App->dispatchEvent(’customer_sessio...’, Array)
#4 /home/XXX/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(39610): Mage::dispatchEvent(’customer_sessio...’, Array)
#5 /home/XXX/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(23437): Mage_Customer_Model_Session->__construct(Array)
#6 /home/XXX/public_html/app/Mage.php(462): Mage_Core_Model_Config->getModelInstance(’customer/sessio...’, Array)
#7 /home/XXX/public_html/app/Mage.php(476): Mage::getModel(’customer/sessio...’, Array)
#8 /home/XXX/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Persistent_Model_Observer.php(483): Mage::getSingleton(’customer/sessio...’)
#9 /home/XXX/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(21045): Mage_Persistent_Model_Observer->checkExpirePersistentQuote(Object(Varien_Event_Observer))
#10 /home/XXX/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(21024): Mage_Core_Model_App->_callObserverMethod(Object(Mage_Persistent_Model_Observer), ‘checkExpirePers...’, Object(Varien_Event_Observer))
#11 /home/XXX/public_html/app/Mage.php(447): Mage_Core_Model_App->dispatchEvent(’controller_acti...’, Array)
#12 /home/XXX/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(13691): Mage::dispatchEvent(’controller_acti...’, Array)
#13 /home/XXX/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(14324): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->preDispatch()
#14 /home/XXX/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(13571): Mage_Core_Controller_Front_Action->preDispatch()
#15 /home/XXX/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(17927): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch(’index’)
#16 /home/XXX/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(17484): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#17 /home/XXX/public_html/includes/src/__default.php(20061): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#18 /home/XXX/public_html/app/Mage.php(683): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#19 /home/XXX/public_html/index.php(87): Mage::run(’’, ‘store’)
#20 {main}

Hallo Cavamondo,
can you explain me, what do you meen, with you cleaned cache in app? And what is this src/__default.php? Did you have an other Not-Magento-Cache running?

Magento Community
Magento Community

cavamondo

Thx for helping out!

Can you explain me, what do you meen, with you cleaned cache in app?
- yeah, system/cache clean & var/cache empty

What is this src/__default.php? Did you have an other Not-Magento-Cache running?
- nopes no other cache, and this puzzles me too. Youd reckon there is a way to track this?

Magento Community
Magento Community

gordonlesti

cavamondo - 11 December 2012 11:14 AM

Thx for helping out!

Can you explain me, what do you meen, with you cleaned cache in app?
- yeah, system/cache clean & var/cache empty

What is this src/__default.php? Did you have an other Not-Magento-Cache running?
- nopes no other cache, and this puzzles me too. Youd reckon there is a way to track this?

The problem is, your Magento wants to create a singleton that already exists. Normaly, that’s impossible. Cause, the getSingleton-method asks before register if the register exists.
But I can reproduce the problem, when i’m switching branch in git and remove my extension. The normal Cache of Magento didn’t notice the extension does not exists and registers the observer as null.
You sad, you clean all Cache. But I guess there is a thing in your System, that doesn’t know about my extension.
Can you explain me, what this include/src/__default.php file is? This file seems to have more than 39000 lines. Is that a kind of php-merge that you may have to create new?

Magento Community
Magento Community

cavamondo

Thx for taking your time to help on this!

Can you explain me, what this include/src/__default.php file is? This file seems to have more than 39000 lines. Is that a kind of php-merge that you may have to create new?
- im drawing a blank here about the:include/src/__default.php file
- 39610 lines sounds bad and some purging nees to get done.

- I dont really have any extensions other than a payment gateway, fishpig wordpress - and on other side with same setup, your plugin works just fine.
- Could it be a Zend or a Tool Compilation error?

Magento Community
Magento Community

gordonlesti

Can it be possible, that you have a database-cache? Please try

TRUNCATE TABLE `core_cache`

Magento Community
Magento Community

cavamondo

#1701 - Cannot truncate a table referenced in a foreign key constraint (`XXX`.`mage_core_cache_tag`, CONSTRAINT `FK_OZSS_CORE_CACHE_TAG_CACHE_ID_OZSS_CORE_CACHE_ID` FOREIGN KEY (`cache_id`) REFERENCES `XXX_magento`.`mage_core_cache` (`id`))

Getting an error on that one - looks like a table reference. Would it damage if truncate that table as well you think?

Magento Community
Magento Community

gordonlesti

Sorry,
I have a last idea. I didn’t know much about before, but I searched a little bit and I guess maybe the compiler of magento is the problem. Can you please start compiling under system -> tools -> compiler. I hope this helps.

cavamondo - 12 December 2012 07:10 AM

#1701 - Cannot truncate a table referenced in a foreign key constraint (`XXX`.`mage_core_cache_tag`, CONSTRAINT `FK_OZSS_CORE_CACHE_TAG_CACHE_ID_OZSS_CORE_CACHE_ID` FOREIGN KEY (`cache_id`) REFERENCES `XXX_magento`.`mage_core_cache` (`id`))

Getting an error on that one - looks like a table reference. Would it damage if truncate that table as well you think?

Magento Community
Magento Community

cavamondo

Youd reckon DB has cahce debrees in it?
Considering doing a clearchae script and shell clear .. via
https://github.com/akira28/magento-utils/blob/master/shell/cleanCache.php

Magento Community
Magento Community

gordonlesti

Did you run the magento compiler?

Magento Community
Magento Community

cavamondo

Yeah, but it has been long deactivated

Magento Community
Magento Community

xavierbaez

Total Posts:  3

I build a internal full page-cache Lesti::Fpc. It works only with Zend File-Cache and is open source. Maybe you want to try it.

How is your module better than FPC from Enterprise?

I had problems installing it because the > 1.6 didn’t work

I have Magento Enterprise

Have you done benchmarks?

I really appreciate you building this module, it’s very cool

Do you have a manual somewhere?

Magento Community
Magento Community

gordonlesti

xavierbaez - 12 December 2012 03:59 PM

How is your module better than FPC from Enterprise?

I had problems installing it because the > 1.6 didn’t work

I have Magento Enterprise

Have you done benchmarks?

I really appreciate you building this module, it’s very cool

Do you have a manual somewhere?

I didn’t really know, how the Enterprise FPC works. I don’t know, if my extension is really better. I didn’t have made good benchmark-test. But in my tests, mostly I can say, the extension sends response after 200 ms.
I will build a manual for the next version, maybe in 01/2013.
Thank you for comment.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 3