Magento Forum

Expected response code 200, got 403. Type: request. Reason: MCA can’t insert an entry.. 

Nilands55

Total Posts:  169
Laurinburg NC

I am trying to do the Google base but I keep getting the error

Expected response code 200, got 403. Type: request. Reason: MCA can’t insert an entry..

and I have no idea what it means. Can anyone tell me what MCA is? Why can’t it insert an entry? what Entry can’t it insert? is there any way to get more information on this error?
A lot of research suggest multiple accounts but I have only one. I have tried a new email account for Google and get the same result.
Most of my posts go unanswered (meaning no one has an answer) and I had to hire someone to fix my Magento. I don’t have the means to keep doing this!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Turnkeye
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  908
URL: turnkeye.com

This error is the response from Google base service.

Please check these articles:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-base-data-api/browse_thread/thread/55eb26c8b5e19cfb
http://base.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer;=29893

Magento Community
Magento Community

Nilands55

Total Posts:  169
Laurinburg NC

Turnkeye.com - 02 March 2011 09:17 PM

This error is the response from Google base service.

Still to this day I have never got the Google Base API to work. OK so a response from Google server, but I still do not know what the error is or were to begin to look for it. 403 error

“This indicates a fundamental access problem, which may be difficult to resolve because the HTTP protocol allows the Web server to give this response without providing any reason at all. So the 403 error is equivalent to a blanket ‘NO’ by the Web server”

so I still do not know what to do :-{

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community