Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.
For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There was an error processing your order, please contact us or try again later (Checkout Help please!)
Hi Steve, did you find a solution to this? My system was running fine using 18.104.22.168 and now I’m getting this message also. I had upgraded PHP to 5.3.6 due to PCI compliance, and I think that may be part of it. However, would like to know if you found a solution.
Hi there, I did find a solution but it wasn’t really simple. it turned out that the template i used was causing alot of problems. I even installed the same magento version as my template and still received the errors.
I eventually gave up with the template and installed magento ver 22.214.171.124 (stable) and styled the site from the default template. Everything works perfect now and the site is much more faster which probably has improved my ranking.
So if i could give you or anyone else who uses magento some advise, from my experience, don’t use templates they are riddled!
I have got this same error:
There was an error processing your order. Please contact us or try again later.
It is not related to the theme. I had an old theme, and i have updated it and have managed to iron out all the bugs except this one. I have changed it to the default theme and cleared the cache for testing purposes and the problem still exists. I saw people were getthing this on Magento Go too:
I have searched the web and have found some answers but they do not apply to 126.96.36.199. I am getting this problem on a clean install of 188.8.131.52. I upgraded it to 184.108.40.206 but it idid not resolve the issue.
Hi, if the installation is correct, then the only thing that could could be wrong is the API settings that synchronize with the merchant provider. I would confirm with the merchant provider that all data is populated for merchant settings in back end admin