Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Email Problem - 1.4.2.0 PHP Fatal error: addQueueData()

Levyke

Total Posts:  1

Hi!

I know lots of people created this kind of topic , but i think mine is different. I searched a lots in google in this forum but i cant find the solution to this problem.

So the problem is that i cant send email with fresh magento, i tried a lots of way to resolve my problem but nothing.
If i queue a few newsletter (the magento not sending the mails no matter what kind of) and want to send them manually the cron.php is generating this error and the mails staying in the sending status (no other errors in the log files):

PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function addQueueData() on a non-object in /www/*/*/www/app/code/core/Mage/Newsletter/Model/Queue.php on line 193

The php sendmail function is working well on the server so this inst a problem, i think the problem is that the magento core cant communicate whit the server , i communicated whit the support of my hosting company but they cant help to me because this is a magento bug or error or what.

My english isnt the best but i hope enough to present this error.

If somebody had this kind of error or knowing the solution than pls let me know.

Thx

php info: http://inhosting.ro/info.php

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

maxouille

Total Posts:  25

Hi,

I just up this topic because i’ve got the same issue.
I’m trying to configure cron for newsletters and it keeps returning “Call to a member function addQueueData() on a non-object"…

Thanks for helping.

Max

Magento Community
Magento Community

cactuscamiseta

Total Posts:  10

Bumping this thread.

The same error here. Any ideas?

Magento Community
Magento Community

fiachra

Total Posts:  1

i know this is an old thread but i couldn’t find any answers to why i was getting this fatal error - it turns out if you have an incorrect email eg .couk. rather than .co.uk it causes this error. i corrected the error and off the emails went again - so simple so frustration I hope this helps somebody

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community