Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do I add address attributes? 

vali_cd

Total Posts:  33

Hi

I want to add some attributes to Mage_Customer_Model_Address_Abstract model. I want these attributes to be visible everywhere in the entire solution. Since i am not a PHP developer I find it really hard to accomplish. Cam anybody help me on this one? I assume that the starting point would be to modify in

magento/app/code/Mage/Customer/Model/Address/Abstract.php

The thing is I am familiar with programming, but not PHP. This souldn’t be such a hard issue, but I think it would take too long for me since i am a newbie with Magento and PHP. Can anyone show me an example of adding one field, let’s say CUI to the address? After one example I think i will be able to add the others that i need.

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

vali_cd

Total Posts:  33

anybody? please, i need a little help here

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community