Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento connect not working

sanjaypatel653

Total Posts:  9
Ahmedabad

Same issue.
Magento connect not working

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

drayton

Total Posts:  6

I am having an issue with Magento Connect as well .  Upon clicking on the Connect link I am redirected to the 404 page (whoop’s our bad).

This is CLEAN install of Magento - I have other versions of Magento running fine on my server.

HELP!

Magento Community
Magento Community

drayton

I am having an issue with Magento Connect as well .  Upon clicking on the Connect link I am redirected to the 404 page (whoop\’s our bad).

This is CLEAN install of Magento - I have other versions of Magento running fine on my server.

HELP!

Magento Community
Magento Community

drayton

After reviewing the server error logs - I found that the directory “downloader” was “writeable by group.” - After changing the directory permissions to 755 - Connect works..

Magento Community
Magento Community

RobOrr

Total Posts:  218

drayton - 28 February 2011 03:48 PM

I am having an issue with Magento Connect as well .  Upon clicking on the Connect link I am redirected to the 404 page (whoop’s our bad).

HELP!

Check your rewrite rules in your .htaccess file.  That’s where I’ve encountered this problem most often

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community