Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

New Import Function (Append/Replace Existing Complex Data”

Bing Dicklepuss

Total Posts:  91

Where can I find information on how this new import function differs from the previous (and woefully inadequate) one?
Just upgraded from 1.4.1.1 to 1.5.0.1

It would be nice if Google turned up anything other than 5 irrelevant results when searching “Magento append complex data” (search limited to the last week).

I also tried searching Magento’s site, but that almost never turns up relevant results to even the most basic search, so of course I found nothing that way either.

Now let’s see if I can actually post anything on Magento’s message boards.  It would be a miracle, since I’m 0 for 5 in the last couple of weeks (apologies to the poor folks who quit using Magento because no one answered their questions… I tried).

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

hmpierson

Total Posts:  101

I’m unable to post with Chrome.

FF works.

I was confused about suddenly being unable to post, until I realized I had made Chrome my default browser. When I tried the same post with FF, it worked.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Bing Dicklepuss

Total Posts:  91

I’m posting with Chrome right now but it takes at least 60 seconds from the point I click “Submit Post” to the point where I finally get a “success” page.

But back to the topic… Anyone?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community