Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Multiple contact forms on same page

terrid25

Total Posts:  15

Hi

I have created a suppliers admin module, where I can add new suppliers, which include a name and email address.

What I’m looking to do now, is to extend the contact form, so this page, will have a form for each supplier.

So if supplier x has email of: - they get a mail when the form on the page for their supplier is sent and the same for supplier y, supplier z, supplier a etc

How would I go about extending the contact form to include these multiple forms/actions and be able to send emails to the correct supplier?

Many thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

terrid25

Total Posts:  15

Ok

So in the contact form, I have created a loop that lists all the suppliers with a form.

This seems to work and send to the email address defined in the admin, but I really need it to send to the supplier.

Is there an easy way, or could someone provide a way that I could look into?

Many thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community