Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Strange PHP errors trying to install Magento

Juanzo

Total Posts:  5
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hello guys, trying to install Magento <a href="http://tienda.duplika.com/install/">here</a> gives me the following errors:

Warningset_time_limit() [function.set-time-limit]Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /home/duplikac/public_html/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Install/controllers/WizardController.php on line 20
[0] in set_time_limit
(120in /home/duplikac/public_html/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Install/controllers/WizardController.php on line 20
[1] in 
include("/home/duplikac/public_html/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Install/controllers/WizardController.php"in /home/duplikac/public_html/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php on line 124
[2] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard
->match(Zend_Controller_Request_Httpin /home/duplikac/public_html/tienda/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php on line 166
[3] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front
->dispatch() in /home/duplikac/public_html/tienda/app/Mage.php on line 382
[4] in Mage
::run("base"in /home/duplikac/public_html/tienda/index.php on line 29

And inside the directory, the error_log reads:

[25-Dec-2007 13:52:09] PHP Warning:  Module 'eAccelerator' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

Do you know what could be it? I don’t have safe_mode on but I’m using suPHP and I do have eAccelerator installed.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Juanzo

Total Posts:  5
Buenos Aires, Argentina

I’ve solved the eAccelerator problem and the other one was solved disabling safe_mode.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community