Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How to shift the product attribute selection at product view page from below the image to the side of the image, right below the Quick Overview descri

sychung

Total Posts:  2

PLease see my sample configurable product view page at the link below, the attribute selection (color & Size) is right below the images, how can I make it to the right side of the image, immediate under the Quick Overview description? Now it appears in the huge box, I need to reduce the box to the half and place right under the short description.

http://lifegateway.com/honeybee/tops/tops-subcat/feather-tees-ruched-v-neck-tee.html

Your advice is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sychung

Total Posts:  2

I have got the solution. Edit the product, under “Design”, choose Display product options in Product info column. Hope it help if you encounter this problem.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community