Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Export a user defined number of products

mattymoo

Total Posts:  24

Hi,

As we know, there are issues with the export process timing out.

I wondered if there was a way of exporting a certain number of products.

e.g my site has 5000 products… could i export 500 at a time to save on the time out?

It would be great if anyone could help with this as I have been trying to find an answer for some time now.

Thanks in advance.

Matt

smile

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Tom Robertshaw

Total Posts:  485
Bath, UK

Have you tried increasing your max_execution_time and memory_limit in your php.ini file?

Magento Community
Magento Community

mattymoo

Total Posts:  24

Hi, thanks for the response.

I have played with these settings in the past and it has not solved the issue. I have a different problem.

I have downloaded and installed an extension which allows you to download products with custom options. This add on also allows the user to choose the amount of products to download. Now the site has been severely hacked, this add on no longer works correctly, as it adds on erroneous data when uploading.

What I need is to be able to download a set number of products. Any ideas?

Is there something I need to add to the export script?

Thanks again.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community