Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento & eBAY - Will There Be Further Integration ??? 

TomC

Total Posts:  191

With the relationship between eBay and Magento, I’m just wondering if there will be any further integration enhancements connecting Magento stores to related ebay stores. In other words, a more close-nit data and transaction based relationship.

If this already exists and I just haven’t come across it yet, PLEASE point me in the right direction.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Aspiration Host
Mentor

Total Posts:  1287
Tampa, FL

I have not heard anything about this so far.

If such a feature is launched, I will expect huge announcements about it everywhere in no time. wink

Magento Community
Magento Community

TomC

Total Posts:  191

Well, I thought that , perhaps, since eBay has sunk a boatload of capital into Magento, that they might develop something mutually beneficial to benefit the relationship.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Rhonda_Rondeau
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  924
Culver City

There are no changes I’m aware of.. :>

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community