Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Does Magento offer 3d secure with authorize.net? 

ChimeHost

Total Posts:  10

I see the option for 3d secure in Magento and wondering if Magento offers the option to use 3d secure with authorize.net?

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ChimeHost

anyone?

If no, are there any plans to implement this feature in future?

Magento Community
Magento Community

ChimeHost

After installing the latest version of Magento, I do see the option to enter 3d secure information for authorize.net but I am still not 100% sure if that will work or do we still need go with a 3rd party plugin .  for example - http://www.digitalspyders.com/us/magento-cardinal-3d-secure.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

unexpectedly

Total Posts:  68

I’m posting so I can listen for any other answers. That extension is a bit spendy even at its discounted price. This functionality IS something we will implement ... not new, but I can already forsee this is where the industry is going.

Thanks,
Chris

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community