Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

1.4.2 -> 1.5.0.1 issues. A few problems, URGENT! 

SNieves23

Total Posts:  39

Hello everyone,
There are a few things Ive ran into so far. I uninstalled 3 extensions prior to the upgrade which were. Admin product grid, Easylight box and Metarobots.

1) When a user tries to log in or log in during check out with their email and password this error comes about.
Fatal error: Call to a member function getCollection() on a non-object in /public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Wishlist/Model/Mysql4/Item/Collection.php on line 133

When clicking on these sections:

2) In system configuration I get these errors.
Configuration - Payment Methods - I cant enter to see or change payment methods.

3)
Configuration - Wishlist

There has been an error processing your request

4)
I cant manage my products in the admin, when I click on a product to edit I get a:

There has been an error processing your request
as well.

My biggest issue with the upgrade is, I have never done anything with my magento core files. Why arent things working the way they are suppose to??? I will post log results in a few

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

leeson

Total Posts:  8

same error i get Symmetrics/Invoice/Model/Source/Customergroups.php error al syslog! the file is really missing

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community