Total Posts: 162
As a follow up to @Silverpenhouse:
1) Install clean version
2) Import your database (customers, orders, products, etc)
3) Install your themes
4) Install your extensions one at a time, making sure that each one works
5) Apply your customizations to make sure that your modules work together.
2) Import your database - Would you say an entire dump of your old 1.3.x database including the known/hidden tables created by previous extensions? Or just a few tables… customers, orders, reports, reviews, products… (any more? just how extensive do we need to go?)
- Having tried this with a full dump, a lot of errors in various parts of admin occur, stopping you access to parts.
Cherry picking the data you need out of your mysql seems tricky! Any tips, for doing this, a 250mb .sql file is not easy to load, let alone edit on a Windows PC!