Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Authorize.net SIM payment method listed in v1.5.0.0 Stable Release Notes??? 

chris7519

Total Posts:  43

Per release notes:

Balance Response, Partial Authorization Transactions, Authorization Reversals Support for MasterCard and Discover with Authorize.net
3D Secure Authentication for Authorize.net payment method
Authorize.Net SIM payment method
Improved Import/Export functionality

I would LOVE to use the SIM payment method to help with PCI Compliance, but I’m not seeing it listed in the backend. Is there some other way of activating it other than going to Configuration > Payment Methods?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

chris7519

Anyone have any input on this? It’s still listed in the release notes and was included in v1.5.0.1, so I’m assuming it’s implemented but I’m not seeing it as an option. Can someone who has it working confirm?

Magento Community
Magento Community

chris7519

Seriously… nobody has an answer for this???? It’s still in the release notes and maybe I’m an idiot and I’m just not seeing the option but can ANYONE confirm????

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community