Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Need advice on finding good forex brokers! 

dick

Total Posts:  12

Hi everyone, I have been planning to trade on the forex market but due to my other works I find it difficult to have much concentration on this. I don’t want to hold me from doing the forex trade but on the same time I need a good forex broker to help me do the work. I wanted to know from you people, as to how you all go about in the forex market and where can I find good brokers.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

lambert

Total Posts:  10

Hi, you need to go for Google search and you will get many forex brokers OR there are lots of forex forums which you can join and put your requirements into them. In this way you can get results.

All the best!

Magento Community
Magento Community

cruise05

Total Posts:  1

Fxopen.com and 4xindia.com AKA indiaforex.com are certainly the best forex brokers in india

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community