Magento Forum

Moneybookers don’t work after upgrade to 1.4.2.0

Mattias Lyth

Total Posts:  9

Hello,

Our store were recently running 1.4.0.1 with Moneybookers module.
Before upgrade this was uninstalled with connect manager.
After upgrade the /moneybookers/processing/redirect/ gives a 404 not found error. In the backend everything looks good and the account details are already entered.

I also encountered the page.xml error that was fixed as in this post:
http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/195700/P30/

Is this related somehow?

Cheers,

Mattias

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Mattias Lyth

Anybody knows which files are related to the Moneybookers payment module link? Maybe I can look at my old configuration and copy paste to the new one?

Magento Community
Magento Community

PHOENIX
Guru

Total Posts:  549
Stuttgart, Germany

Please check the file permissions in app/code/community/Phoenix/Moneybookers and try to re-install the Moneybookers module via the Magento Connect Manager.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mattias Lyth

Nope, didn’t work. Still get page not found when redirected to Moneybookers.

I believe something has gone wrong in the update from Phoenix_Moneybookers 1.1.4 to 1.2.4

Even if i delete the folder app\code\community\Phoenix and uninstall the extension somehow when I reinstall my acount information for moneybookers is already entered. I believe that there are some settings somewhere from the old version preventing the new one from working correctly but that’s just a theory....

Magento Community
Magento Community

parkerdeano

Total Posts:  11

I have unpacked used connect manager to install moneybookers and followed the instructions to set it up. Problem is it doesn’t work. As you go through the checkout no form appears for credit card details, then when you get to the end of the checkout it goes to a page with just my company header on, with no other info.

Is there something I’m missing here?

Do the installed files have to be moved to another folder somewhere within the site? I can’t find any additional info on this.

Would be really grateful for the solution.

Thanks, Dean.

Magento Community
Magento Community

delwar10

Total Posts:  3

I have faced a problem with my moneybookers account.I was tried to login with unregistered information by mistake.When i logged in successfully i saw my account closed.what can i do?
[url=http://www.kronolaminateflooring.com/laminate-flooring.phpCheap Laminate Flooring[/url]

Magento Community
Magento Community

delwar10

Total Posts:  3

I have account on moneybookers.I was trying to log in by using wrong information by mistake.But when i logged in with my correct details i saw my account closed with 100$.Even they do not give me any mail.What can i do now?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community