Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

State/Province Missing in “Edit Address”

Michael Cleef

Total Posts:  96
Latrobe Valley - Australia

Hi All,

About to hand a site over to a client, however upon testing the my account functions of the site it seems that when editing ones address, the state/province box is missing.

I have replaced the ‘edit.phtml’ file with the original one supplied but nothing changes.

See the screenshot to see what I mean

Any ideas?

Michael

Image Attachments
magentoissueub6.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MorelMan

Total Posts:  2

[color=blue]Hi,

The problem we had was that the STATE / PROVINCE would not allow for input ... so the CHECKOUT procedure was dead in the water at at that point. 

Hope this is helpful ... no need in all of us taking tons of time trying to fix this.

Basically, after looking at everything a number of times ... the following is what worked:
Setting up php5(fast-cgi).  Which by itself didn’t do the trick either.  Then we increased to 96M … THAT DID THE TRICK.  Just wanted to let you know.  Earlier before the php5 we tried to increase to 50M which didn’t work.  Would less than 96M work ... give it a try we know it is more than 50M and 96M or less.

Hope that fixes it quickly for you.

Dale.[/
color]

Image Attachments
FMLOGO.jpg

Magento Community
Magento Community

hobbskc

Total Posts:  15

Could you go into more detail?  I have no idea what php5(fast-cgi) is… and do not understand 96M or 50M

Magento Community
Magento Community

adrock5150

Total Posts:  32
Albuquerque, NM

I am getting this error with 1.7.0.  Has anybody been able to figure this out?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community