Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Non-Technical Interested Customer

IPM

Total Posts:  1

Currently I am working on an e-commerce site with Volusion.  However, I have already run into some limitations and someone recommended that I visit the Magento site.  I have no doubt that Magento can do everything I need it to do, it appears it can do more than I would need in the beginning.  Unfortunately, I am not very technical, I don’t know much html and I’m concerned that I will be overwhelmed with trying to get the site up and running. 

I ran through the demo and I was a bit intimidated.  I found myself wondering about how difficult it could be for PCI Compliance reasons, issues I would run into just to have a page made(since my knowledge base is severely limited.  Naturally, I would imagine that a coder could help but I don’t have the money to get into that right out of the game.  This is my first attempt at e-commerce and I guess I’m looking for some advice and feedback on my concerns within this post. 

Thanks

IPM

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

prateekgupta
Guru

Total Posts:  541
India

Oh dont worry at all . You can just post any issue you get on the magento forum and you will be sure getting an answer for that. And also use magento connect that really contains many useful extensions just free of cost. So just keep going and dont worry about the problems. magento forum are much more than useful smile

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community