Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Default Price View

Pandeo

Total Posts:  19
Latvia

I belive there is simple solution but i cant find it.
Meybe someone can give me advice.

I have 3 language website, and price scope set to use different prices to stores. But its the 1 store, and long time i uploaded all prices to Website and default prices is all 0 now.

So basically the problem is - In website view price set to use non default value.
Is it possible somehow to set all products use Default Value? Not manually but somehow bulk, becouse i have +3k products.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Ben Marks
Guru

Total Posts:  452
Charleston, SC

Pandeo, what version of Magento?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Pandeo

Latvia

Latest 1.4.2.0

Magento Community
Magento Community

Ben Marks
Guru

Total Posts:  452
Charleston, SC

If I get some time, I’ll set up a 1.4.2.0 multistore and see if I can find the answer.  The answer is certainly “yes”, I just don’t know exactly where.

Ben

Magento Community
Magento Community

Pandeo

Latvia

I belive there is nothing about version, this function should be from old version also.

The problem in 1.4.2.0, why i need this, becouse of bug. When you creating additional language and Price Scope set to Website, then new language Price appear as Default View Price, and when i unflag default view, it dont take price from this store view.

Also second bug, when you puting price scope to global, then price isnt global anyway, its using website prices.

So im thinking, that if i will unflag all prices in Webstore prices to use global, then i will update all global prices, and then i willnt have problems with price after i will add else new languages becouse new language using default after creation.

No idea if you will be able understand problem becouse of mine bad english.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Total Posts:  2

I’m having the same problem here. Does anyone know, how to set all products to use default value with an import? Or is there a way to do it in the database?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community