Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Change Size of Contact Form - Please HELP

headshotfightgear

Total Posts:  4

Hello.  Newb here.  Was wondering if anybody knew how to change the size of the contact us form.  Meaning when somebody clicks on contact us on the lower nav, the box that pops up.  I figured out how to change the size of the input boxes but cant figure out how to change the size and background color of the actual box that holds the input boxes.  The site is: http://www.headshotfightgear.com/store You will see what I mean.  Thanks and PLEASE HELP
.......Will even Pay

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

minboost

Total Posts:  12
global

Was wondering if anybody knew how to change the size of the contact us form.

Go to the boxes.css file, which should be located here:

/skin/frontend/default/default/css/boxes.css

The border and background are defined on lines 130 and 132 (if you haven’t edited this file yet). Otherwise, just do a search for ‘group-select’. There are several ‘group-select’ in the css file, so keep going until you find the one with a border and background defined, like so:

.group-select {
    margin
:28px 0;

border:1px solid #bbafa0;

padding:22px 25px 12px 25px;

background:#fbfaf6;

}

I’m assuming you can take it from there. Based on your design, you probably just want to remove the border and background completely.

.......Will even Pay

Don’t mention it. wink

Magento Community
Magento Community

headshotfightgear

Dude your the man.  I just have a questions.  Do you know how to change the actual size of that box?
I have been pulling my hair out.  Thanks bro your the man and like I said Ill pay wink lol

Magento Community
Magento Community

headshotfightgear

Ok so I got it to shrink vertically with the padding options, I cant get it to shrink horizontally.  Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community