Magento Forum

Blinksale - invoice management systems

tridentsplash

Total Posts:  5

Etiam auctor metus vel tellus iaculis, non vehicula est euismod. In consequat egestas mattis. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Cras vitae pulvinar libero. Vestibulum id ligula malesuada, elementum sapien sed, vehicula tortor. Etiam tempor nisi eu rutrum vehicula. Nullam massa nibh, laoreet nec tortor pretium, ultricies gravida tortor. Etiam ac purus quis lacus scelerisque sodales.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

RoyRubin
Magento Team

Total Posts:  968
Los Angeles, CA

@sopppas - welcome to the community.

I don’t see the connection between Magento and BlinkSale. Invoices will be generated automatically in Magento so I am not sure why you would need a 3rd party invoicing system?

Magento Community
Magento Community

tridentsplash

Etiam auctor metus vel tellus iaculis, non vehicula est euismod. In consequat egestas mattis. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Cras vitae pulvinar libero. Vestibulum id ligula malesuada, elementum sapien sed, vehicula tortor. Etiam tempor nisi eu rutrum vehicula. Nullam massa nibh, laoreet nec tortor pretium, ultricies gravida tortor. Etiam ac purus quis lacus scelerisque sodales.

Magento Community
Magento Community

RoyRubin
Magento Team

Total Posts:  968
Los Angeles, CA

Thanks for the feedback. In regards to recurring invoices, you’ll most likely want to do this with the eCommerce system (Magento) and not with a 3rd party product. This will allow you to display the invoices in the my account section for the customer.

Magento Community
Magento Community

webdesign_zmb

Total Posts:  3
Berlin

sopppas - 23 December 2007 09:23 AM

what I’m thinking about is the recurring invoices (monthly, bimonthly, ..) features of Blinksale, which can be great to any biz.

Hello,
I think it will be alot easier to put this feature into Magento ... because then when you change prices and so on you can show a reaction.

Download- and Timescheduled products shouldnt be such a problem to code something like this for Magento ... extend what you already have smile

Magento is basically perfect for what you need wink
Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

tridentsplash

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community